The Program and its content are owned by The Podcast Connector® LLC. By purchasing this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. We agree to connect you to 5 aligned podcasts that have expressed interest in booking you for an interview, given that you have requested these bookings within 3 months of the date of purchase or monthly depending of service purchase type (The Ultimate Podcast Tour / The Guest Expert Starter Package)
1. Definitions: “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means The Podcast Connector® LLC. “Participation”, “Participating”, “Using”, or “Use” means reading, implementing, trying, or otherwise engaging in the Program. “You” “User” or “Your” means the purchaser and person using the Program.
3. DISCLAIMER: The Client understands that the Company is a subsidiary of The Podcast Connector ®LLC.
The Client understands that the Company is not an attorney, financial advisor, and/or accountant. The Company and Client’s work together is not a substitute for professional financial, business, or legal advice. The Client understands that the Company does not guarantee any income revenue, and/or profit from the Parties’ work together.
4. Intellectual Property Ownership: The Program and its content, including, but not limited to, are intellectual property owned by The Podcast Connector® LLC. Any violations of this term, and all terms contained herein, will be legally pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. No Claims Made Regarding Results: Any and all current or past-client testimonials, statements, or examples used by us are simply that: examples. They are not guarantees that you will also experience or receive the same results. Each person and his/her circumstances are unique and nothing shall be interpreted as a guarantee that you will experience the same results as another client of ours.
7. Client Commitments You agree to the following as part of the Program: You shall participate fully in the informative videos that the Program offers, and any other part of the program, to the best of your ability. You shall immediately inform the Company of any issues or difficulties you may have with the Program. You agree that all bookings will be made within the timeframe allotted for your chosen package.
8. Company Commitments The Company agrees to the following as part of the Program: We agree to connect you to 5 aligned podcasts that have expressed interest in booking you for an interview, given that you have requested these bookings within 3 months of the date of purchase or on a monthly basis depending on which service you choose (The Ultimate Podcast Tour / The Guest Expert Starter Package) We will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly, use any information disclosed by you for the Company’s own benefit. The Company will not divulge that the Parties are in a Program relationship without your express permission.
9. DISCLAIMER - Warranties, Guarantees, and Representations: We do not offer any representations, guarantees, or warranties, of any variety, regarding the Program in any way. The Program is offered “AS IS” and without representations, guarantees, or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, neither express nor implied, to the extent permitted by law. We are not liable for damages of any kind related to your use of the Program.
11. Termination & Refunds: We will do everything within our ability to ensure your satisfaction with the Program. You may terminate your access to the Program at any time with 72 hours written notice via email to email@example.com. If you terminate your access to the service, you remain financially responsible for the full cost of the Program and must immediately make any payments that are due. No refunds will be provided.
12. ARBITRATION CLAUSE: If you have any complaints or should any issue arise in the use of the Program, please contact us directly first by emailing The Podcast Connector® LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org However, if we are unable to amicably resolve your dispute in that manner, you agree that you and The Podcast Connector® LLC shall submit your dispute to binding arbitration with the American Arbitration Association, before an arbitrator that is mutually agreed upon, in accordance with the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) rules. By agreeing to this term, you hereby agree and understand that you’re waiving your right to a jury trial in court, which would otherwise be available to you if not for this Arbitration Clause. Should any arbitration hearing need to be held, it shall be held within 20 miles of Toronto, Canada If the arbitrator issues an award and a judgment is made, the judgment will be binding and will be entered in court in Toronto, Canada. The only award that can be issued to you is a refund of any payment made to The Podcast Connector® LLC for the applicable Program. You are not permitted to seek additional damages, including consequential or punitive damages.
13. Limitation of Liability: The Podcast Connector® LLC is not responsible or liable in any way for any and all damages you receive directly or indirectly from your participation in the Program. We do not assume liability for damages, injuries, harm, death, misuse of (or failure to properly use) the Program or its content, due to any act, or failure to act, by you. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
14. Payment & Purchase Terms When you pay for the Program by credit card, you authorize and give permission to The Podcast Connector® LLC to charge your credit or debit card for the amount owed for payment of the Program. When you purchase the Program, your information (i.e. credit card and contact info) may be collected by the third-party merchant Stripe, who may have privacy policies or security practices that are different than ours. The Podcast Connector® LLC is not responsible for the merchant’s independent policies or practices. In the event that payment is not successfully made by the due date, you have a three (3) day grace period to make your payment of the Program. If such payment is not received, your access to and participation in the Program will not continue. If you fail to make payment within the grace period or at any other time, you are still responsible for all payments for the full cost of the Program. In the event that payment is not successfully made by the due date, you have a three (3) day grace period to make your payment of the Program. If such payment is not received, your access to and participation in the Program will not continue. If you fail to make a payment within the grace period or at any other time, you are still responsible for all payments for the full cost of the Program.